With our simple Interest Free Credit Options you can now buy the jewellery or watch that has caught your eye and choose a convenient way to pay that suits you (available in store and online).
- 6 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 9 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 12 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 18 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 24 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 30 Months Interest-Free Credit
- 36 Months Interest-Free Credit
Simply pay a 10% deposit upfront.
If you need more information, visit your local H.Samuel store.
Treat yourself or give a gift they'll treasure forever using our Interest-Free Credit.
- Equal monthly payments
- No interest charges
- No early settlement charges
- Simply pay a small deposit upfront
Here's an example of what you would pay for a £800 diamond ring on 12 Months Interest-Free Credit:
Representative 0% APR
|Representative 0% APR|
|Interest Rate (fixed):||0% p.a|
|Purchase Price/Total Amount Payable :||£800|
|Deposit (min 10%):||£80|
|Duration of Agreement:||12 months|
|12 Monthly Payments of:||£60|
|Total Amount Payable:||£800|
Minimum spend £300 and minimum 10% deposit required for interest-free credit over 6, 9 12 and 18 months.
Minimum spend £999 and minimum 10% deposit required for interest-free credit over 24 and 30 months.
Minimum spend £2000 and minimum 10% deposit required for interest-free credit over 36 months.
Credit subject to status and affordability Terms and conditions apply. Signet Trading Limited, trading as H Samuel, is a credit broker and not a lender, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN: 734131. Registered office: Hunters Rd, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1DS. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number 03768979. Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice).
Applying For Online Finance
When you shop online from H.Samuel Limited you have the choice of applying for Interest Free Credit to purchase your item (subject to minimum spend of £300). To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Click the interest free credit button - on the basket page. This will take you to the 0% Interest free credit options page.
- Select the radio button on the right of the screen that matches your preferred re-payment option, i.e. duration and monthly re-payment amounts. (there is flexibility to change the deposit amount you pay, above the minimum required, that will then update the repayment options).
- Select add to basket button - this will take you to the Basket Page where (at the bottom of the Page) it will confirm your preferred IFC Online loan agreement option. You can amend this option by selecting the EDIT button and this will take you back to the 0% Interest Free Credit Options Page, where you can amend the option selected.
- Checkout - proceed with payment by entering: your account, billing address and payment details for the deposit amount on your purchase.
- Select the Pay Now button – once your deposit payment has been accepted a confirmation page which will provide details of your H.Samuel order number.
- Novuna PaybyFinance Web Site – Having selected the product to be purchased and paid your deposit, you will then be taken directly to the Novuna PaybyFinance Web Site. Here your order details will be displayed and you will be led through the completion of the credit application. (This should take approximately 5 minutes).
- Finally – if the application is accepted and e-signed you will then be taken back to the H.Samuel Web Site with a Page confirming your Order and Novuna Application Number.
…it’s as easy as that!
Novuna Finance FAQs
Your Questions Answered
Here's some of the most commonly asked questions regarding online finance.
How Do I Choose To Pay by Finance?
Just select the finance option on the checkout page or let the sales consultant know if you're buying in our store
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Online Finance?
To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years or more. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
When Do My Repayments Start?
Your monthly repayments will begin one month after your purchase has been delivered.
Are There Any Arrangement Fees Or Hidden Extras For Credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Once My Application Is Approved, What Happens Next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the option to sign your credit agreement.
If you are offered the ability e-sign your credit agreement and choose to do so, a PDF of your credit agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the credit agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms. Once you have agreed to the terms of the credit agreement H.Samuel Limited will be notified and you need do nothing more. Please take advantage of the e-sign option if offered as this will speed up the delivery of your item.
If you are only presented with the ability to print and return your credit agreement you should print the PDF agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the credit agreement. Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Novuna Personal Finance. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned to our finance company
Will You Credit Score Me And If So, What Does This Mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies. This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all our applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If You Decline My Application, What Is The Reason?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with a main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
What Type Of Information Do Credit Reference Agencies Hold About Me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
How Do I Obtain A Copy Of This Information?
Send a request to the relevant credit reference agency, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
- Experian Limited, Customer Support Centre, PO Box 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
- Equifax Ltd., Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
- TransUnion International UK Limited, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating to these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US Consumer Services, Call credit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating via these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
If My Application Is Not Successful, Can I Re-Apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Can I Request Delivery To An Address Other Than My Billing Address?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the billing address of the applicant. Your billing address must be your current address at the time of application.
Can I Purchase More Than One Item In A Transaction Using Interest Free Credit?
Interest Free credit is only available when purchasing a single product online so cannot include more than one item and cannot include gift packaging. Multiple items can be purchased in store with Interest Free credit.
Can I Use PayPal Or A Gift Card To Pay My Deposit?
Unfortunately the deposit for Interest Free Credit must be paid on credit/debit or gift/insurance card.
Can I Get My Purchase Delivered The Next Day?
In order to get your application processed by Novuna we are unable to deliver interest free credit item the next day. Once your application has been approved and confirmed to us by Novuna we will inform you of when the order will be delivered.
If you require further information please visit or call your local H.Samuel store.
On the rare occasion that we do receive a complaint, we take it very seriously. If you are unhappy with the any aspect of the goods you purchased with us you may contact us in any way you prefer. Our contact details are as follows;
Phone: 0800 458 1066
Address: Customer Services, Signet Trading Ltd, Hunters Road, Birmingham, B191DS
If your complaint relates to your finance agreement
If your complaint relates to the finance linked to your purchase you can still let us know about this, but we will forward it on to your credit provider, who will acknowledge your complaint and investigate it thoroughly and issue their response within eight weeks.
What to do if you can't reach an agreement
If you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint relating to the finance agreement, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must contact them within six months of the date of the final response letter sent to you.
They can be contacted in the following ways:
- Write: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details can be found on the Financial Ombudsman Service website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk