Purchases made between 1st October to 24th December 2023 inclusive can be returned for an exchange or refund up to and including Tuesday 23rd January 2024. T&Cs apply.
Please note that warranty purchased on a monthly plan is EXCLUDED from the extended returns policy. Normal returns policy of 30 days applies.
How To Return An Item
1) Return to a UK store for a refund
This is the quickest way to return items. You can also exchange any unwanted items at your local store. Please note items purchased in H. Samuel Outlet stores must be returned to H. Samuel Outlet stores only. Find your nearest store with our store locator and follow below instructions on store returns:
- Place the item into its original presentation box. Please note that pierced items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
- Take it to a UK store of your choice together with your despatch note. Orders via the website cannot be returned to stores in Eire or the Channel Islands
- If the item is in its original condition, we will process the exchange or refund for you
- If you require a refund, please bring the payment card you used to place the order
- If you received the item as a gift, we will offer an exchange for an alternative item or reimburse you with a gift card credited to the cost of the item
2) Returning items by post:
You can return items to us by post free of charge within 30 days and you will be refunded with the payment method you used to place the order.
Items must be returned with a completed returns form. To enable products to be returned free of charge, please visit the Royal Mail website where you can print out the returns label. The returns label will also be sent to you via email. If you are unable to print the returns label, please show the email at your local Royal Mail office, and they will be able to do this for you. Please ask for proof of postage and keep this receipt until you have received your refund. Furthermore, please follow below instructions:
- Please include this notice and original despatch note or a copy inside your parcel
- Please highlight or place a tick next to the items you are returning on the despatch note
- Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original presentation box
- Please note that pierced items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
- Make sure the package is sealed securely.
- Items must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original purchase receipt and in the original packaging.
- All items for piercings (such as earrings) are excluded, unless items for piercings are returned unopened and in their original sealed bag.
- All personalised items (such as personalised rings) and Create Your Own products are excluded, unless the item is proved faulty or does not match the specifications specified in your order.
- Items purchased in H.Samuel the Outlet Collection stores must be returned to H.Samuel the Outlet Collection stores only.
- These terms do not affect your consumer rights.
If your item is faulty or does not match the specifications contained in your order, you should:
- Contact our Customer Services team on 0800 4581065*.
- If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the goods.
Cooling Off Period
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period when you can return your goods without any penalty. Our cooling off period is 30 days, which includes any statutory cooling off period.
This period starts the day the contract is agreed (i.e. you receive an email from us saying we have despatched your order) and ends 30 days after the day following delivery of the goods.
Certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee, unless we are at fault. These are personalised or engraved items.
*Calls are free of charge and may be recorded. Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Variation To Refund Policy For Items Purchased With Clearpay
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Clearpay purchase by post via Royal Mail for a refund. Alternatively, if you have used Clearpay to purchase a product in-store, you will need to return the item back to the store.