Choosing a Watch Guide
Whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift for someone else, buying a watch is a big commitment which requires thought and planning.
The following guide is designed to help you choose the right watch.
Topics will include:
- Brand: Do you have a favourite brand or particular look in mind?
- Style: Are you looking for a dress watch, sports watch, fashion watch or a watch for all occasions?
- Functions: Do I need functions? If it is a sports watch, a chronograph would be ideal, as would water resistance. However, if it is for work, perhaps the tachymeter is unnecessary.
- Movement: Which movement do you want? Quartz, kinetic, Eco Drive or Automatic?
- Price: How much do you have to spend?
- Watch care: How to care for your chosen watch.
Of course, telling the time is the primary function, but today you can choose a watch for every occasion and it is increasingly usual to own several watches - for day, evening, sports and leisure. Our wide range of watches has something for everyone.
We hope that the following guide will prove useful. We are aware that buying a watch is a big commitment and we are always willing to help, so please feel free to contact us for more information.