Jewellery, Watch & Silverware Valuation Service
Do you want to have your precious jewellery possessions valued? Whether for insurance replacement, probate, sales between parties, second hand replacement value purposes, or simply to find out what your valuables are currently worth - let us arrange a professional and independent valuation by The Guild of Valuers and Jewellers.
The Guild of Valuers & Jewellers are the UK's leading specialist in independent jewellery valuation and registration services. Using your unique reference and through a dedicated and secure website you and your insurers can view your portfolio. They provide an unrivalled level of expertise which ranges from contemporary through to antique pieces.
When you have your jewellery, watches or silverware valued, you'll find out their current replacement value. You'll also gain the reassurance that, if anything is lost, damaged or stolen, your insurance claim will be quick and straightforward.
Using their skill, detailed knowledge and the latest equipment, the valuers will give you a detailed description and a written valuation.
Your valuation will include:
- An introductory letter to the customer
- The Schedule - including detailed descriptions of each items as well as its value
- The Picture Schedule - each item is accompanied by a colour image
- Notes to the Schedule - comprising explanatory notes on abbreviations and other terms
- Customer information on what to do in the event of a loss or theft
- Glossary - including information about how stones are graded etc.
- Instructions on how to access the valuation online
- The Insurer Notice - for the customer to pass to their insurance provider
SPECIAL VALUATION EVENT DAYS
Selected H.Samuel stores also hold Jewellery Valuation Event Days throughout the year where you'll have the opportunity to meet one of the Guild of Valuers and Jewellers expert valuers and have a personal jewellery or watch valuation face-to-face. Contact your Local H.Samuel store for more details.
After your appointment the valuer will print your valuation out and hand it to you before you leave the store.