Originally established in Switzerland in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss, Rotary Watches is dedicated to designing and manufacturing high quality, affordable and stylish timepieces. By choosing a Rotary watch, you are investing in a timepiece that will offer you a lifetime of reliability and a wealth of memories.
How to Win:
Simply answer the following question and email your answer, along with a contact telephone number, to HS.Competitions@signet.co.uk by Tuesday 31st May 2016.
What year did Rotary start manufacturing watches?
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition must be entered between the dates of 20/05/2016 to 31/05/2016 on the H Samuel website.
- You will be entered into the competition when you correctly answer the competition question.
- The Winner will be informed by phone call by 03/06/2016 inclusive.
- The Winner’s name will also be posted on our social media pages.
- The prize is a holiday for 2 people in Rio, Brazil, including flights, accommodation, hotel transfers & £500 spending money only.
- Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing 1 room.
- The holiday is 4 nights and 5 days long (04/08/16 – 08/08/16).
- The return flight leaves Rio on 08/08/16 but will arrive in London on 09/08/16 (+1 Day).
- The lucky winner must be willing to travel to London Heathrow at their own expense.
- Outbound and Inbound flights are 1-stop tickets, meaning that the flight will stop in Lisbon for both directions of travel.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The promotion is open to UK, Channel Islands & Isle of Man residents, excluding employees and the immediate family of The Promoter (The Dreyfuss Group), its agents (H.Samuel), or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- This competition is only available online.
- Applicants must be 18 and over.
- The 2 travellers must have valid and in date UK passports.
- No data collected will be passed onto a third party.
- H Samuel reserves the right to cancel, change, vary or amend the promotion program at any time.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information. Where the prize involves the winner travelling, the winner (and their companion(s) if applicable) will be required to hold a valid passport and/or other necessary travel documentation and visas.
- Where the prize necessitates travel on a specific date, the winner (and their companion(s) if applicable) must be able to travel on the date specified by H.Samuel and no alternative dates will be available.