- Items must be returned unworn, in pristine condition with the original purchase receipt and in the original packaging. All personalised items are excluded. Due to hygiene reasons, pierced items must be returned in their original sealed bag.
- These terms do not affect your legal rights to return the goods under the Sale of Goods Act.
How to return an item
There are two easy ways to return your items.
1) Return to any UK* store for immediate refund This is the quickest way to return items. You can also exchange any unwanted items at your local H.Samuel store. Find your nearest store with our store locator.
What you need to do:
- Place the items in their original presentation boxes. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- Take the items and despatch note you received with your order to your nearest H.Samuel store.
- If they are in their original condition we will process the refund or exchange for you.
- If you want a refund, make sure you bring the credit/debit/gift/insurance card that you used to place the order online.
- If the items were a gift to you then you will reimbursed with gift cards.
2) Return by post You can return items to us free of charge - the card you used to pay will be refunded within 28 days.
What you need to do:
- Contact Customer Services on 0345 609 2000 or complete our online returns form.
- We will send you a letter with pre-paid labels to attach to your parcel so postage will be free.
- Place the items into their original presentation boxes and make sure the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of the despatch note you received with your order into the parcel. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- For refunds: once we have assessed the items, the money will be put back on to the credit/debit card that was used to place the order online.
- If the items were a gift to you, the easiest way to get a refund is to take them to your nearest H.Samuel store where you will be reimbursed with Gift Cards.
- For exchanges: you will need to go to your nearest H.Samuel store (see section above for more details). We cannot process exchanges by post.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
* Unfortunately, online orders cannot be returned to stores in the Channel Islands or Eire.
Returning a gift
Cash refunds for gifts can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. So if you buy a gift online, the recipient will not be able to get a cash refund if they want to return the goods. If a recipient does want to return gifts, we will exchange them for Gift Cards of the value of the gift at any H.Samuel store within the cooling off period.